Our vision is an Africa in which primate species and diversity and its biological environments are preserved, managed and restored where needed.
The Mission of the training school is:
- To develop the skills and abilities of African primatologists that will enable them to expand their sphere of influence.
- To provide a learning environment where primatologists can develop solutions to primate conservation and management challenges within its biological and human environments – in the African context.
- To equip Africans with critical tools in value-setting, engaging decision makers and stakeholders and effective problem framing.
- To create leaders who will spearhead research-based and conservation-based initiatives.
- 2018 Official Launch @ IPS Nairobi
- Contact us for partnerships, sponsorships and to offer us suggestions
- Also, Available for inquiries 24/7
The Training School Organization Committee,
C/O SW/NIGER DELTA FOREST PROJECT.
No. 15, Green House, Zone E, New Garki, Abuja, Nigeria.